4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 127 - The Petford at Allt Yr Yn, Allt-Yr-Yn Avenue, Newport, NP20 5DB
- Spacious living room with a bay window
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden.
- Handy utility room
- 2 of the bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom boasts both a bay window and an en suite shower room.
- Built in wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
- Single garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
An effortless blend of style and practicality, The Petford is perfect for modern living.
The living room features a pretty bay window and the kitchen/dining area enjoys French doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen/dining area is complemented by a handy utility room and other practical features include a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard. Up on the first floor you will find the four bedrooms, two of which benefit from built-in wardrobes, providing valuable storage space.
The master bedroom boasts both a bay window and an en suite shower room, with the master bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms.
Please note that the photography is from another Taylor Wimpey Development. Please confirm exact specification with your Sales Executive.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 6.10m x 3.38m, 20'0'' x 11'0''
- Living Room - 4.33m x 3.96m, 14'2'' x 13'0''
- Master Bedroom - 3.67m x 3.27m, 12'0'' x 10'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.47m x 3.27m, 11'4'' x 10'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.75m x 2.23m, 9'0'' x 7'3''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 2.26m, 9'0'' x 7'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62168852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13200-127_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.