5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Newton - Plot 36 at Thame Park Road, Thame, OX9
- Integrated designer kitchen with choice of door fronts
- Granite worktops and up stands
- Two single AEG stainless steel ovens
- 5 burner stainless steel AEG gas hob
- ELICA downdraft extractor stainless steel
- AEG integrated dishwasher, larder fridge, frost free freezer
- Freestanding washing machine, condenser tumble dryer
- Soft closing doors
- Unit lighting
- Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and en suites
The Newton offers stylish and comfortable living space for the whole family.
The open plan kitchen/breakfast area is a versatile space and benefits from French doors to the rear garden. The seperate living room and seperate dining room gives further options for space and to enjoy formal meals. The study provides workspace and a utility room, downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboards are a welcome practical touch.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, with the master and a further bedroom enjoying en suite shower rooms. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedroom on this floor.
The second floor offers a further double bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room with Bi-fold doors to private garden
- Living room
- Utility room
- Formal dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four spacious double bedrooms, two with an en suite
- Family bathroom
- Master bedroom with an en suite
- Studio above garage
- Double garage and driveway
- Private garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (Max.) - 8.07m x 4.92m, 26'06" x 16'3"
- Family Area - 4.10m x 2.91m, 13'5" x 9'6"
- Living Room - 5.64m x 3.59m, 18'6" x 11'9"
- Dining Room - 3.61m x 2.94m, 11'10" x 9'7"
- Study - 2.55m x 2.49m, 8'4" x 8'2"
- Master Bedroom - 5.86m x 3.59m, 19'2" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.84m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.44m x 2.85m, 11'3" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 5.07m x 4.64m, 16'8" x 15'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62168885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20591-036_5_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.