3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham - Plot 85 at Hayfield Park , Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- UPGRADED SPECIFICATION
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
This delightful 3 bedroom family home with an integral garage also has a separate dining room which is ideal for entertaining guests.
Within the home, the light and airy living room features French doors opening onto the rear garden and is the perfect place to enjoy quality family time. The welcoming kitchen also benefits from outside access, while the separate dining room enhances family mealtimes and is perfect for entertaining guests.
The first floor is home to the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, and the family bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys the added luxury of an en suite.
- Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Living room - 4.32m x 3.18m , 14'2" x 10'5"
- Dining room - 3.10m x 2.62m , 10'2" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 3.17m , 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 2.71m , 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 -
2.99m x 2.42m
, 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62168888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20261-085_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.