2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 353 at Dalmeny Park, Off Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, EH30
- Spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment, 777 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up To 100% Part Exchange
- Private parking in resident's car park
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
This spacious, two bedroom first floor apartment boasts plenty of style, light and functional storage benefiting from a master bedroom with en suite, a formal lounge and a separate kitchen as well as an assigned space in the residents' car park.
Click here to view a virtual tour of this apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8da41ffb-ccb8-4344-bc19-3f5990e524b5_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.