5 bedroom detached house for saleThe MacRae at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- Liberton Grange benefits from an elevated position boasting striking direct views towards Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags, the view truly must be seen to be appreciated.
- Liberton Grange is now over 80% sold, so act quickly to secure your dream home at this development.
- Five bedrooms - Master and second bedroom with en-suites
- Popular development with incredible views across Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Plenty of local amenities to suit children and adults
- Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
- Homes at Liberton Grange are from the award-winning Signature Collection
- Close to good local primary and secondary schooling
- Detached double garage
The generously proportioned MacRae combines deluxe detached living with the added benefit of a separate double garage. From the ground floor family area, French doors lead to the decked area and rear garden, while upstairs a glorious en suite master bedroom is complemented by four further spacious bedrooms, one also with an en suite.
Overall size: 2,470 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7293_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.