4 bedroom town house for saleThe Wimborne at Malbank Waters, Queens Drive, Nantwich, CW5
- Sitting room with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
3 STOREY home with GARAGE. Kitchen with HIGH LEVEL DOUBLE OVEN and SEPARATE HOB plus INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. An open plan sitting room/dining area with FRENCH DOORS. Bedroom 1 sits across the ENTIRE 2ND FLOOR with EN SUITE FACILITIES and BUILT-IN wardrobe
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Kate & John
This exciting new development is situated in the most convenient location just over half mile from the centre of Nantwich itself meaning your local shops and services are within easy reach. The development will have fantastic views over open countryside. The town offers excellent local amenities with schools, health facilities, shops, leisure and sports all readily available, ensuring all your day to day needs are met.
The development offers a complete range of quality homes carefully designed to suit the needs of everyone from first time buyers and those moving up the property ladder, to growing families and buyers simply requiring more space.
So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a local community with lots to offer, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.35 x 3.79m (17' 7" x 12' 5")
- Kitchen - 4.08 x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.13 x 3.17m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74 x 3.17m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08 x 2.10m (10' 1" x 6' 11")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.37 x 4.32m (20' 11" x 14' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNANT-P409_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.