5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wilton at Stokesley Grange, Stokesley, TS9
- Large lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Separate study
- French doors
- Private rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- En suite master bedroom with separate dressing room
- Two further double bedrooms on first floor
- Family bathroom
A substantial 5 bedroom home with 3 floors of spacious accommodation.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large living room and a separate study at the front of the property, as well as the spacious kitchen/dining area, which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom and useful storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The first floor comprises an en suite master bedroom with separate dressing room, plus two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Two further well proportioned bedrooms and shower room are located on the second floor.
- Living Room - 4.59m x 3.58m, 15'1" x 11'9"
- Kitchen - 4.37m x 3.24m, 14'4" x 10'8"
- Dining Area - 3.73m x 2.86m, 12'3" x 9'5"
- Study - 2.46m x 2.40m, 8'1" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 3.37m, 11'8" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.02 x 2.45m, 13'2" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.91m, 11'5" X 9'7"
- - x
- Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 3.37m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 5 - 4.80m x 3.58m, 15'9" x 11'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20320-0715996c147d4d2abc329b63cd24a39a_5_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.