4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Midford at Durham Gate 3 , Green Lane, Spennymoor, DL16
- 1 master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 master bathroom
- Single garage
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private garden
- Single Garage
Families or couples looking for practical and generous living space will find all they need in the well proportioned 4 bedroom Midford.
A spacious kitchen/dining room leads through French doors to the private rear garden, which makes al fresco dining easy, and a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry. A separate lounge, guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en suite master bedroom is found upstairs, along with 2 further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and an additional bedroom.
- Lounge - 3.622m x 4.198m, 11'11'' x 14'9''
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.714m x 3.380m , 18'9'' x 11'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.272m x 3.613m, 10'9'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.813m x 3.516m , 9'3'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.813m x 2.524m , 9'3'' x 8'3''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.351m x 2.199m , 7'9'' x 7'3''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20369-db90243417784bab8e54a1fe40bc9509_4_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.