4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale at West Park, West Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, NE25
- 1 master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 master bathroom
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private garden
- Double garage
The 4 bedroom Langdale has been designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en suite master bedroom is found on the first floor, along with 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.490m x 4.560m, 14'9'' x 15'0''
- Kitchen/Family - 6.820m x 3.440m, 22'5'' x 11'3''
- Dining - 3.050m x 3.410m, 10'0'' x 11'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.440m x 6.070m, 11'3'' x 19'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.080m x 4.560m, 10'1'' x 15'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.050m x 2.940m, 10'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.480m x 2.680m, 11'5'' x 8'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11154-9f7a08cac7694ce1be6acb29802dd723_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.