4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Radford at West Park, West Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, NE25
- 1 master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 master bathroom
- Detached double garage
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private garden
The Radford is a substantial 4 bedroom family home featuring an impressive open plan ground floor layout which is perfectly suited for flexible contemporary living.
The well proportioned kitchen has plenty of space for a dining table and leads to a large living/dining room which spans the entire width of the property and opens through French doors to the private rear garden.
A guest cloakroom is also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the landing leads to 4 double bedrooms, including the en suite master bedroom, plus a family bathroom bathroom.
This spacious family home also comes with a detached double garage, ideal for the family car and as extra storage space.
- Lounge/Dining - 8.100m x 4.210m, 26'7'' x 13'10''
- Kitchen - 4.659m x 4.035m, 15'9'' x 13'3''
- Master Bedroom - 4.174m x 2.698m, 13'8'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.838m x 2.990m, 12'7'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.820m x 2.460m, 15'10'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.230m x 2.460m, 10'7'' x 8'1''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11154-a6b7217e411b40cfaa75fdfe863d9c63_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.