4 bedroom town house for saleThe Grassham at Kings Grange, Kings Road, Audenshaw, Manchester, M34
- Spacious lounge on the first floor featuring French doors leading to a Juliet balcony
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral single garage & driveway
- Private rear garden
The Grassham is a modern 4 bedroom, 3 storey home which provides all the flexibility and space you need.
On entering the property via the hallway you will find the fully fitted kitchen with dining area which is ideally proportioned for those who like to show off their culinary skills.
The spacious lounge is situated on the first floor and overlooks the rear garden. Also on this floor is the fourth bedroom and family bathroom.
On the second floor you will find the master bedroom complete with its own en suite shower room for added luxury. Two further bedrooms are located off the central landing.
The property also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.084m x 3.567m, 16'8'' x 11'8''
- WC - 0.942m x 1.589m, 3'11'' x 5'3''
- Lounge - 5.084m x 3.640m, 16'8'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.982m x 2.946m, 9'9'' x 9'8''
- Family Bathroom - 2.981m x 1.869m, 9'9'' x 6'2''
- Master Bedroom - 5.084m x 3.655m, 16'8'' x 12'0''
- En-suite - 2.082m x 1.830m, 6'10'' x 6'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.097m x 3.881m, 10'2'' x 12'9''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.155m x 3.640m , 7'1'' x 11'11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20203-0d40ad60c57a4935a7ccdfd3835c7744_4_48_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.