3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Lyra - Plot 557 at Earls Manor , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Flexible 3 bedroom home.
- Large kitchen / dining area.
- En suite master bedroom with dressing area.
- Double second bedroom.
- Well proportioned third bedroom.
- Single garage & Parking space.
- Ready to move into
The flexible 3 bedroom Lyra is a great home for individuals, couples or growing families.
This corner turner property features a lounge, WC and a large kitchen/dining room to the ground floor.
Upstairs, pride of place is awarded to an en suite master bedroom with dressing area. A second double bedroom, a well proportioned third bedroom, also suitable for use as a nursery or a study, and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Family kitchen / dining area - 6.77m x 4.59m, 22'3" x 15'1"
- Lounge - 4.59m x 3.07m, 15'1" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.15m, 15'1" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.59m x 2.85m, 15'1" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.91m, 9'11" x 9'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20705-557_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.