5 bedroom detached house for saleTroon at Brunton Green, Wagonway Drive, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13
- Spacious layout
- Bright lounge
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with family area
- Downstairs study
- Master bedroom with dressing area & en suite
- 4 further double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite facilities
The Troon is a spacious 5 bedroom home with ample space for luxury family living spread over three floors.
A stylish fitted kitchen/family area features French doors leading to the rear garden. For more formal gatherings there is a separate dining room. The spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property as does a study for those looking for a peaceful haven in which to work or just relax.
On the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as two further bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms for added luxury.
Situated on the second floor you will find two further bedrooms and a stylish bathroom leading off the central landing.
- Lounge - 4.900m x 3.860m, 16'3" x 12'8"
- 4.490m x 6.300m, 14'9" x 20'8"
- Utility - 1.810m x 1.910m, 5'11" x 6'3"
- Dining - 3.120m x 3.860m, 10'3" x 12'8"
- 3.430m x 2.280m
, 11'3" x 7'6"
- Master Bedroom (Ex Dressing)
- 4.650m x 3.930m, 15'3" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 (min)
- 4.520m x 3.200m, 14'10" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.490m x 3.340m, 11'5" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4
- 4.410m x 4.760m, 14'6" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 5
- 3.930m x 2.800m, 12'11" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62204363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11158-2bc8571f7ae944a9bc832b1bc7fc5835_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.