2 bedroom mews house for saleThe Appleford Plot 204 at Booth Hall, Charlestown Road, Manchester, M9
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Allocated parking
The Appleford is a 2 bedroom starter home offering convenient accommodation that’s ideal for individuals or couples.
At the heart of the home is a light and airy open plan kitchen/living/dining area which is perfect for entertaining and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard are also located off the ground floor entrance lobby.
Upstairs, a well proportioned double bedroom spans the full width of the property. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a second double bedroom providing plenty of space to function as both a guest room and study.
- Kitchen - 2.080m x 2.800m, 6'10" x 9'2"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 3.984m x 2.702m, 13'1" x 8'10"
- WC - 1.500m x 1.261m, 4'11" x 4'2"
- Master Bedroom - 3.984m x 2.411m, 13'1" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.984m x 2.338m, 13'11" x 7'8"
- Family Bathroom - 1.875m x 1.925m, 6'2" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62228663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20201-204_2_16_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.