3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Dunton - Plot 2150 at Mayberry Place, Aylesbury Vale Parkway, Bicester Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0PS
- Good-sized kitchen space which flows through seamlessly living/dining area
- Living/dining area boasts double doors opening up into the rear garden
- Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom with an en suite shower room and dressing area
- A further well-proportioned double bedroom
- One versatile single bedroom space, can be altered to meet your need such as a playroom
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Dunton - Plot 2150 is perfect for families, couples and first-time buyers who are looking for extra living space. Offering 3 bedrooms and open-plan living space across 2.5 storeys.
The ground floor offers plenty of room for the family with the open-plan layout and the kitchen seamlessly flowing through to the living/dining area with a downstairs guest cloakroom in-between, creating a sociable and modern lifestyle for all size families. The living/dining area includes double doors opening up into the rear private garden allowing fresh air and natural light into the room. As well as making the most of the summer months with al-fresco dining and garden parties with friends and family.
Under the stairs is a practical storage cupboard that will never go to waste!
The double bedroom on the first floor is towards the back of the house and is perfect to relax in after a long day and also allows a good amount of natural light in with the two windows. The flexible single bedroom is great for a versatile lifestyle as you can use it in a number of different ways such as a study or playroom. A beautiful fitted family bathroom is included on the first floor and serves these two bedrooms.
The top floor is dedicated to the spacious master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, dressing area, en suite shower room and extra storage space. The master bedroom is ideal for guests or older children who want their own privacy on the top floor.
This plot includes two parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3438mm x 2580mm
, 11'3" x 8'6"
- Living/Dining Area - 4784mm x 3706mm, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4784mm x 3390mm , 15'8" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2892mm x 2560mm, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 5217mm x 3899mm, 17'1" x 12'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62228690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13796-2150_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.