4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easton - Semi-Detached at Wynyard Manor, Buttercup Avenue, Wynyard, TS22
- Large living/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Stylish fitted Kitchens complete with integrated appliances, chrome LED downlights & ceramic floor tiling
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom features en-suite facilities, dressing area and fitted wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms
- A fourth good sized bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite rooms with LED downlights and chrome towel warmer
- Garage and driveway
- South west facing garden
The ground floor features a large living/dining room, while the kitchen/breakfast room is ideal for informal mealtimes. There's also a handy guest cloakroom and store cupboard off the entrance hallway.
The first floor landing leads to two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a further bedroom.
On the top floor there's a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and convenient dressing area.
- Lounge/Dining - 4.88m x 4.20m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.25m, 11'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 3.01m, 11'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 2.88m, 10'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.37m x 1.78m, 11'1" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.85m, 19'8" x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62228702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11075-220cad5a28d84f539a917030d20aea9c_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.