4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 278 - The Maitland at Abode, Vale Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52
- Garage and an allocated parking space
- Integrated kitchen and appliances
- Vaulted ceiling to the master bedroom gives this home the 'wow' factor
- French doors from the living/dining room provide access to the garden
- Valuable under stairs storage
- Bedroom 4 provides flexibility for use as a study/office
- Bathroom/W.C. on every floor
- Convenient dressing area to mater bedroom
- 1,252 Sq ft
Versatile accommodation across three storeys. Day-to-day life is centred around the contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, while a spacious living/dining room is perfect for relaxing and has French doors to the garden outside. A guest cloakroom completes the ground floor layout.
Two double bedrooms, along with a fourth bedroom, a main bathroom complete the first floor. There’s also a private staircase leading up to the galleried, en suite master bedroom on the top floor, which has a high vaulted ceiling and spacious dressing area.
- Kitchen - 2.76m x 3.44m, 9'1" x 11'3"
- Living/Dining Room - 4.88m x 3.74m, 16'0" x 12'3"
- Cloakroom - x
- Bedroom 2 - 3.01m x 3.60m, 9'11" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.73m x 3.04m, 9'0" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 1.78m x 3.37m, 5'10" x 11'1"
- Bathroom - x
- Master Bedroom - 3.71m x 7.07m, 12'2" x 23'2"
- En suite - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62228735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20944-278_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.