4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 58 - The Kentdale at Bakers Quarter, Toynbee Road - Eastleigh - Hampshire - SO50 9YU
- Kitchen/dining area with utility space
- Large under stairs storage cupboard
- Living room with double doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Further 3 bedrooms
- 1229 sq ft
- Garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
For style that doesn’t compromise
practicality, look no further than The Kentdale.
The spacious living room is made
bright and airy courtesy of the French doors to the rear
garden. The kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining or
enjoying meals with the family and is complemented by a utility area.
A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage
cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
The first floor is home to four
bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom
features an en suite shower room, leaving the
master bathroom to serve the remaining
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 6.02m x 3.58m, 19'9" x 11'9"
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 3.53m x 3.41m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 3.00m, 12'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.11m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62228756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20607-058_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.