2 bedroom house for saleThe Brook at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6
- Detached 2 bedroom home
- Integral Garage
- Contemporary bathroom with Procelanosa tiles
- Under stair storage
- 646 SqFt (60 SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features.
The Brook is a delightfull first time buyer home with its Coach house design and includes an integral garage and below stairs storage cupboard. A welcoming entrance hall leads into an elegant open plan Kitchen Dining Lounge area, ideal for modern day living. Bedroom 1 is an ample double sized room. The second bedroom is spacious and comfortable. A contemporary house bathroom completes this popular and in demand design.
Plot 14 The Brook at The Springs
Full price £95,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge / Kitchen / Dining - 7057mm x 5973mm or 23'2" x 19'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4411mm x 2792mm or 14'6" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3210mm x 3088mm or 10'6" x 10'2"
- Bathroom - 2190mm x 1946mm or 7'2" x 6'5"
- Garage - 2854mm x 5998mm or 9'4" x 19'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16944_2_13_100182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.