3 bedroom house for saleThe Blossom at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6
- Three bedroom home
- En Suite to bedroom 1
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Procelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on each storey
- Feature square arch over between the lounge and dining area
- 1050 SqFt (97.5 SqM)
- French doors onto a rear garden from the lounge
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features included
The Brook is a delightfull first time buyer home with its Coach house design and includes an integral garage and below stairs storage cupboard. A welcoming entrance hall leads into an elegant open plan Kitchen Dining Lounge area, ideal for modern day living. Bedroom 1 is an ample double sized room. The second bedroom is spacious and comfortable. A contemporary house bathroom completes this popular and in demand design.
Plot 16 The Blossom at The Springs
Full price £139,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4806mm x 4610mm or 15'9" x 15'1"
- Lounge - 5795mm x 3597mm or 19'0" x 11'10"
- WC - 1430mm x 1957mm or 4'8" x 6'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3213mm x 4018mm or 10'6" x 13'2"
- En-suite - 2132mm x 1652mm or 7'0" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3213mm x 3597mm or 8'2" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2489mm x 35978mm or 8'2" x 11'10"
- Bathroom - 2471mm x 1975mm or 8'1" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16945_3_17_101602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.