4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 25 - Kentdale at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- 1222 sqft
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with utility area
- Spacious dual aspect living room with French doors opening out onto the private rear garden
- En-suite master bedroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Single garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Kentdale at Burlington Fields is a 4 bedroom home which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room opening through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
The Kentdale benefits from a single garage and 2 parking spaces on a side drive.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £14,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £55,999
Mortgage (75%) = £209,997
How can I find out more about this house type?
- Take our virtual tour from the comfort of your own home.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining -
3.22m x 2.77m
, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-57368e7a4c4c4356bd8720749c155ac4_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.