4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale 1 - Plot 2126 at Mayberry Place, Aylesbury Vale Parkway, Bicester Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0PS
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast/ family area
- Double doors features in the kitchen/family area leading out into the garden
- Separate dual-aspect living room featuring double doors opening out into the garden
- Separate dining room for more intimate dining
- Master bedroom including an en suite shower
- 2 further double bedrooms & 1 versatile single bedroom space
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom & under stairs storage for extra storage
- Single garage & 1 allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
This contemporary L-shaped Langdale 1 property in Aylesbury provides plenty of space for growing families, couples and first-time buyers as it consists of 4 bedrooms plus contemporary private and open living space.
Upon entering the property leading off the entrance hallway you will find the separate living room & separate dining room, ideal for entertaining friends and family. The dual-aspect living room is to the left and is of a generous size and offers plenty of light due to the double doors opening up into the garden. This would be perfect during the summer months for al fresco dining and enjoying barbeques with loved ones.
Not forgetting the practical sides of life, the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome additions
Home to the first floor is the four bedrooms , one being the master bedroom which features an en suite shower room for added privacy, two double bedrooms and one versatile single bedroom space which could be utilised to meet your needs such as a playroom. The beautifully fitted family bathroom completed the first floor.
This plot is inclusive of a single garage and 1 allocated parking space
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Area - 6835mm x 3440mm, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Living Room - 4565mm x 4496mm, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Dining Room - 3414mm x 3050mm, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 6029mm x 3440mm, 19'9" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4565mm x 3085mm, 15'0" x 10'1
- Bedroom 3 - 3050mm x 2942mm, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3484mm x 2694mm , 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13796-2126_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.