4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 119 - The Shelford at Kingsmead, Caerphilly, CF83
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Dedicated study
- Handy downstairs cloakroom/utility
- 4 perfect sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- 3 of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Single garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
A carefully considered layout and stylish design make The Shelford ideal for family life.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and the open plan kitchen/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The dedicated study provides the perfect home for the family computer, and the downstairs cloakroom/utility and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical touches.
The four bedrooms and master bathroom can be found on the first floor. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room and three of the bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen - 4.02m x 3.19m , 13'2" x 10'6"
- Living Room - 4.69m x 3.84m, 15'5" x 12'7"
- Dining Area - 3.98m x 2.81m, 13'1" x 9'3"
- Study - 2.61m x 2.07m, 8'7" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84m x 3.73m , 12'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.19m x 3.04m, 13'9" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 3.06m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.86m x 2.72m, 12'8" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13214-119_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.