4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 13 - The Ashbury at Portal @ Lyde Green , Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- French doors from the living/dining room lead to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical understairs storage cupboard
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking space
Offering versatile accommodation across its three storey layout, the four bedroom Ashbury townhouse is tailor made for the demands of family living.
The ground floor features a living/dining area with double doors to the rear garden, a separate kitchen off the entrance hallway and a handy cloakroom with under stairs storage.
A double bedroom which could alternatively be used as a family room or children's play room can be found off the first floor landing. The first floor also features a main bathroom and a second bedroom which would also be suitable as a nursery or office. On the second floor, there's a master bedroom with en suite facilities, plus a further double bedroom that's ideal for guests.
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living/dining area - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.16m, 9'7" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4/family room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Master Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.87m/3.38m,
13'11" x 12'8/11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 2.86m,
13'11" x 9'5
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20920-013_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.