3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Dadford Plot 146 at Pennington Wharf, Horrocks Street, Plank Lane, Leigh, WN7
- Spacious lounge with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen overlooking the front of the home with views over the canal
- Master bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
With a flexible layout to appeal to both couples and young families, the 3 bedroom Dadford is an ideal first home.
On the ground floor, the open plan lounge/dining room has French doors leading out to the garden, plus a handy storage cupboard located under the stairs. A separate kitchen offers space for informal mealtimes, and there’s also a handy cloakroom off the hallway.
On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of space for wardrobes. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or child’s playroom.
- Kitchen - 2.238m x 3.378m, 7'4" x 11'1"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.364m x 4.384m, 14'4" x 14'5"
- WC - 0.900m x 1.900m, 2'11" x 6'3"
- Master Bedroom - 2.400m x 4.150m, 7'10" x 13'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.400m x 3.613m, 7'10" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.876m x 2.772m, 6'2" x 9'1"
- Family Bathroom - 1.876m x 1.900m, 6'2" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62253947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20202-146_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.