5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wilton - Plot 565 at Bramble Chase, Venus Avenue, Biggleswade, SG18
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 family bathrooms
- En-suite shower room to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
- Help To Buy Available
The Wilton is a stylish 5 bedroom detached home which provides all the space and flexibility you need for luxurious family living.
On entering the property you will find the fully fitted kitchen with dining area which spans the full width of the home and features French doors leading to the rear garden.
The spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property. There is also a study which is ideal for those who work from home or just want a quiet space to relax in.
The first floor houses the master bedroom which comes complete with its own dressing area and en-suite shower room for added luxury. Two further bedrooms and the family bathroom are located off the central landing.
Moving up to the second floor there are two more generously proportioned bedrooms and a shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining (min) - 8.10m x 2.86m, 26'7" x 9'5"
- Lounge - 3.58m x 4.59m, 11'9" x 151"
- Study - 2.40m x 3.09m, 7'11 x 10'2"
- Master Bedroom - 3.37m x 3.59m, 11'1" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.45m x 4.02m, 8'1" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 2.91m x 3.48m, 9'7" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 4.80m, 11'1" x 15'9"
- Bedroom 5/Lounge - 3.58m x 4.80m, 11'9" x 15'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62254058.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20776-565_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.