5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ascot at The Fairways, Fieldgate Lane, Leamington Spa, CV31
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining and sitting rooms and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and French doors in family area
- Dressing rooms and en suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - two high level ovens
- - hob and hood
- - tall fridge
- - tall freezer
- - washing machine
The Ascot is a five bedroom DETACHED home with an OPEN PLAN kitchen and family area featuring FRENCH DOORS, 2 OVENS and integrated appliances and a sitting room with BI-FOLD DOORS. Upstairs benefits from a DRESSING ROOM to two bedrooms
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Viewings by appointment only. Selling out of our Warwick Gates location.
Sales manager: Selling from Warwick Gates, Zachary & Andrea
Close to the rolling Warwickshire countryside just over two miles from the stunning Regency town of Royal Leamington Spa, The Fairways offers brand new homes, all carefully designed for modern living. The Fairways is a stone's throw from the Leamington and County Golf Club, on the edge of Whitnash which has great local amenities and easy access to the country's motorway and rail networks. So if you're looking for a beautiful home that's in a great location within easy reach of good amenities, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family area - 8.30 x 4.55m (27' 3" x 14' 11")
- Study - 3.42 x 2.00m (11' 3" x 6' 7")
- Dining Room - 3.90 x 3.49m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
- Sitting Room - 5.55 x 5.05m (18' 2" x 16' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.73m (14' 11" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.49 x 2.88m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07 x 2.92m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.00 x 2.47m (13' 1" x 8' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLEAM-P507_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.