4 bedroom detached house for saleThame at Foxglove Meadows, Bettws Lane, Bettws, Newport, NP20 7YB
- Detached home
- Double bay fronted
- Two parking spaces
- Good size rear garden
- Spacious home
- Adjoining utility room
- Great shopping and nightlife at Newport and Cwmbran
- Catchment area for the new Newport High School
- Excellent sports facilities at Bettws Leisure Centre
- Close to Newport city centre and M4
The Thame is a four bedroom detached home. Lounge with French doors leading out onto the rear garden and kitchen with spacious breakfast area and adjoining utility room. Ground floor also features a study and separate front aspect dining room. First floor comprises a master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further bedroooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.8 x 3m (19'0'' x 9'10'')
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.45m (15'7'' x 11'3'')
- Dining - 3.76 x 2.77m (12'4'' x 9'1'')
- Study - 3.1 x 2.18m (10'1'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 1.8 x 1.8m (5'10'' x 5'10'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 1.46m (4'10'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.08 x 2.96m (13'4'' x 9'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.93 x 1.29m (6'3'' x 4'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 2.77m (13'0'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.19 x 3.04m (10'5'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.3 x 2.54m (10'9'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'10'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62298431.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.