3 bedroom terraced house for saleCAWDOR at Mill Brae, Bridge Of Don, Shielhill Drive, AB23
- Flooring & LBTT Paid or Part Exchange
- Dining kitchen
- French doors to garden
- Lovely lounge
- Excellent local facilities for shopping and leisure
- Excellent commuting to Aberdeen's business hubs
- Close to Aberdeen and Balmedie beaches
- A good selection of golf clubs a short drive away
The Cawdor is a fantastic STARTER HOME that comes with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, separate ENTRANCE HALL and an open plan OPEN PLAN fitted kitchen/dining room with FRENCH DOORS overlooking the garden. Downstairs also features a handy WC and understairs storage. Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms and a good sized bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.62 x 3.64m (11'10'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.19m (15'5'' x 10'5'')
- Wc - 1.82 x 1.16m (5'11'' x 3'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.67 x 3.91m (12'0'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.36 x 3.07m (11'0'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.18 x 1.73m (10'5'' x 5'7'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.11m (6'3'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62298479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.