3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFORBES 1 at Burnside @ Riverside Quarter, Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- Free flooring
- Dining kitchen
- French doors to garden
- Lovely lounge
- Located close to Dyce for Aberdeen's oil workers
- Local schools a short distance away
- Aberdeen city centre is an easy commute
- Historical landmarks a stone's throw away
This three bedroom family home comes with a SPACIOUS lounge and separate entrance hall. The OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/dining area makes a SUPERB SPACE for family meals and with access to doors the garden it's perfect on summer nights. There is also a handy WC on the ground floor. Upstairs has a spacious master bedroom and two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.29 x 3.06m (14'1" x 10'1")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 3.58 x 2.93m (11'9" x 9'7")
- Wc - 1.76 x 1.09m (5'9" x 3'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.12 x 2.54m (13'6" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 1.72m (11'0" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.3 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.87 x 1.84m (6'2" x 6'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62298524.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.