3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMAIDSTONE at Victoria Mews, Town Lane, Southport, PR8
- Gold kitchen upgrade
- 5% deposit needed
- Carpets/flooring included
- Double parking space
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- 816 square feet
- En suite shower room
- Southport town centre within walking distance
The Maidstone is a 3 BEDROOM HOME featuring an open-plan kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom can also be found on the first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62298614.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.