4 bedroom house for saleThe Davies at Vincent Court at Vincent Court, Fishers Green Centre, Fishers Green Road, Stevenage, SG1
- Large four bedroom detached home
- Beautifully designed
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Large living room with bay window and french doors
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated parking
- Perfect for growing families
The Davies at Vincent Court is a beautiful four bedroom family home with contemporary kitchen and dining room with feature bay window, separate study area, large living room and main dining room to rear with french doors opening out onto garden.
Upstairs boasts a master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, plus a family bathroom.
Large four bedroom detached home
Large living room with bay window and french doors
Spacious kitchen and dining area
Full price £499,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 4.99m (excluding bay) x 2.71m / 16'4" (excluding bay) x 8'11"
- Living / Dining - 4.25m x 6.55m / 14'3" x 21'6"
- Study - 2.85m x 2.90m / 9'4" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.43m (max) x 3.70m / 11'3" (max) x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.43m x 2.76m / 14'6" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.85m x 3.72m (max) / 9'4" x 12'2" (max)
- Bedroom 4 - 2.28m x 2.74m / 7'6" x 9'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15923_4_35_101060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.