4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 44 - Shelford at Haycop Rise , Dark Lane, Broseley, TF12
- 1369 sqft
- 4 bedroom traditional family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room, perfect for entertaining
- Generous storage cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and two parking spaces
Plot 44 will be ready to move into by September and comes complete with:
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Glazed doors to the kitchen and dining area
- Upgraded internal doors and door handles
- Flooring throughout
- Turf to the rear garden
- £1,000 towards Stamp Duty!
The Shelford at Haycop Rise is a traditional 4 bedroom family home comprising of an open plan kitchen/dining room which stretches across the entire width of the house and has French doors opening out into the garden - perfect for summer evenings.
The property boasts a separate lounge creating the perfect place to relax and you will also find a cloakroom, generous storage cupboard and a dedicated study - enough to keep the whole family happy.
To the first floor, the landing opens out to four well-proportioned bedrooms; two of which are double bedrooms. Furthermore, the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and there is another storage cupboard and the main family bathroom on this level.
- Lounge - 3.88m x 4.74m, 12'9" x 15'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.10m x 3.24m , 26'7" x 10'8"
- Study - 2.10m x 3.24m , 6'11" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 4.22m , 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.09m x 3.43m , 10'2" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 3.89m , 9'0" x 12'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62312780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20115-249c556dea114e97adaaf00cfcae9c66_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.