3 bedroom town house for saleThe Belbury - Plots 115 at Lamberts Place - Phase 2, Empingham Road, Stamford, PE9
- 3 storey home
- Kitchen with breakfast room
- Light and airy lounge / diner
- French doors to rear
- Guest cloakroom
- Family room / bedroom 4
- Well - proportioned bedroom
- Main bathroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Double bedroom
A three storey layout, which includes two reception rooms, provides the 4 bedroom Belbury with the flexible lifestyle options required by many modern families.
The entrance hallway offers access to a kitchen, which can also be used as a breakfast room, plus a light and airy lounge/dining room opening through French doors to the private rear garden and a guest cloakroom.
Upstairs is a family room/bedroom 4, which can alternatively be used as an additional bedroom. A well proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom complete the first floor.
A master bedroom with en suite shower facilities, a double bedroom and a shower room are located on the top floor.
- Lounge / dining - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Family room - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.55m, 9'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71m x 3.38m, 12'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.79m, 12'0" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62312921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20703-115_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.