4 bedroom house for saleThe Hawthorne at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
- Ideal four bedroom family home
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite on second floor
- Two further double bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
This four bedroom three storey Hawthorne home at Bridle Wood offers plenty of space for growing families.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/dining room, and a light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a family bathroom and storage cupboard.
The master bedroom with en-suite and a further double bedroom are on the second floor along with a further storage space.
Plot 75 The Hawthorne at Bridle Wood
Full price £186,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 4227mm / 14'8" x 13'10"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm / 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2438mm x 2856mm / 8'0" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm / 8'0" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2766mm / 14'8" x 9'1"
- En-suite - 2406mm x 1636mm / 7'11" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 4464mm x 3109mm / 14'8" x 10'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14100_4_22_101222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.