3 bedroom house for saleThe Meadow at Birchlands at Birchlands, Earl Marshal Road, Sheffield, S4
- 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Full Fitted Kitchen
- Kitchen Dining Room
- En suite Bathroom
- Energy efficient boiler
- Family bathroom
The Meadow is a superb three bedroom family home which offers ample space to grow.
This stunning three bedroom home includes a modern kitchen/ dining room that incorporates a well thought out kitchen and a spacious lounge.
The Meadow includes three good size bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is a modern three piece suite.
Plot 9 The Meadow at Birchlands
Full price £154,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3725mm x 5394mm or 12'3" x 17'8"
- Lounge - 3026mm x 5394mm or 9'112 x 17'8"
- W.C - 1450mm x 1905mm or 4'9" x 6'3"
- Bathroom - 2112mm x 1975mm 6'11" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3026mm x 3746mm or 9'11" x 12'3"
- En-suite - 1937mm x 1555mm or 6'5" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3824mm x 3205mm or 12'7" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3725mm x 2096mm or 12'3" x 6'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15839_3_19_101676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.