4 bedroom character property for saleBarley at Stretton Green, Tilston Cheshire, SY14
- Part Exchange available on this plot!
- Set within the Courtyard with two private car parking spaces
- Spacious open plan kitchen / dining / family area with downlights
- Wall and floor tiles included in bathroom, en-suite 1 & 2 and WC
- Full length landing area with views across the welsh hills
- Large bi folding doors opening onto south west facing garden
- Built from reclaimed brick
- Upgraded kitchen with large island and silestone worktop
- Rendered garden wall
- 10 miles away from Chester city centre
Number 33 - 4 Bedroom Terraced Home. Available from £599,995
As the largest home in our superb Courtyard development, number 33 offers truly impressive levels of living space for all the family, with room for everyone both together and in their own space.
Downstairs you'll find a magnificent open plan living / dining / kitchen area, including a multi-panel bi-fold door to the garden, which opens up a whole wall to bring the classic Cheshire countryside into your home and your life. You'll also find a handy utility room and a generous private study on the ground floor.
Upstairs you'll find no less than four double bedrooms, including two en suite.
Only ten miles from Chester City Centre, A combination of executive detached homes and court yard mews are built around a village green. These beautiful homes are well spaced out and there have been plenty of hedges and trees planted. Victorian style lamp posts finish off the prestigious style of our country homes at Stretton Green, Near Chester.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62350358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33_TheBarley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.