4 bedroom character property for saleBunbury at Stretton Green, Tilston Cheshire, SY14
- 10 miles away from Chester city centre
- Part Exchange available on this plot!
- Large kitchen island at the heart of family dining area
- Upgraded kitchen with silestone worktop
- Feature length window in lounge & bedroom 1 with views over the welsh hills
- Wall & floor tiles fitted to Bathroom, En suite 1 & WC
- Bi folding doors to garden
- Built from reclaimed brick
- Set within The Courtyard with two private car parking spaces
Number 32 - 4 Bedroom Mews Home. Available from £437,995
Number 32 in our delightful Courtyard development is a traditional looking home that really understands modern family living.
Behind the authentic barn-style architecture, you'll discover a home that is perfectly planned for family harmony. Not only do you have a large open plan kitchen / dining / family area that is built for the hustle and bustle of daily life, you also get a separate lounge for those quieter moments away from the mayhem. Open up the bi-fold doors to the garden and let the superb Cheshire countryside soothe away your day as you relax in comfort and luxury.
Upstairs you'll find no less than four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite plus three spacious bedrooms for the kids, along with a large family bathroom.
Only ten miles from Chester City Centre, A combination of executive detached homes and court yard mews are built around a village green. These beautiful homes are well spaced out and there have been plenty of hedges and trees planted. Victorian style lamp posts finish off the prestigious style of our country homes at Stretton Green, Near Chester.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62350367.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32_TheBunbury. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.