2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 124 - Block 2 at Station View, Guildford, GU1
- Open plan Kitchen/living and dining area with a door to the balcony
- Master bedroom with balcony
- En suite shower and built in wardrobe to Master bedroom
- Spacious second bedroom
- Good sized master bathroom
- Plenty of storage space
- Parking space
The Block 2 apartments are both welcoming and versatile contemporary single storey homes.
The open plan kitchen/living room/dining area is an ideal space to relax, entertain, or just enjoy everyday living and is enhanced by the welcome addition of outside space courtesy of either a terrace or balcony. Whether the apartment features one, two or three bedrooms, the bedrooms are all doubles, with the two & three bedroom apartments having the added luxury of an en suite shower room. Storage comes in the form of a handy hallway cupboard and the master bathroom completes these stunning homes.
- Kitchen/ Living Room/ Dining Area - 6.61m x 3.49m, 20'2" x 11'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4.29m x 2.70m, 14'1" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.62m, 1010" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62358134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21211-124_2_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.