3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 86 - The Borrowdale at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Spacious dual-aspect living room features double doors leading out to the rear garden
- Master bedroom includes an en suite shower room
- 1 further double bedroom
- A versatile single bedroom space that can be utilised to meet your needs
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Handy ground floor storage cupboard & ground floor cloakroom
- Single garage & 1 parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Borrowdale is a contemporary 3 bedroom house which has ideally been created for the lives of couples and young families looking for additional space.Located in the charming town of Buntingford.
On the ground floor the contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining area is the ideal space to show off your culinary skills and entertain friends and family. Across the hall spanning the length of the property the dual-aspect living room is perfect for enjoying a cosy night in, plus double doors opening out to the rear garden creates the ideal space for al fresco dining and hosting barbeques in the summer months.
A ground floor cloakroom and storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
Upstairs to the first floor, you will discover the impressive master bedroom which features an en suite shower room for additional privacy. Across the landing are a further two bedroom spaces, a double bedroom and a single bedroom space that could be adapted to meet your needs such as a study or playroom. The beautifully fitted bathroom can also be found on this floor.
This plots a garage and parking space.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5400mm x 3026mm, 17'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5400mm x 3020mm, 17'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4089mm x 3082mm, 13'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3162mm x 3026mm, 10'4" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3026mm x 2150mm, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62358149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-086_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.