3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 85 - The Enerdale at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Stunning open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Spacious living room featuring double doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom includes an en suite shower room
- An additional double bedroom
- 1 flexible single bedroom space , can be utilised to meet your needs such as a playroom or study
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Practicalities taken care off with a ground floor cloakroom & handy under stairs storage cupboard
- Garage & 1 allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Enerdale is an attractive contemporary 3 bedroom property complete on 2 storeys, ideal for growing families, first-time buyers and couples.
Upon entering the home, the hallway provides access to all ground floor rooms, including a cloakroom, handy under stairs storage cupboard , open-plan kitchen/dining area which features an island and a spacious living room, which would be perfect for entertaining as it boasts double doors leading to the rear garden. So you can enjoy the summer months relaxing in the garden and al-fresco dining with your friends and family.
Touches of convenience come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and a under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor leads to an impressive master bedroom with an en suite shower room for added privacy, and one additional good-sized double as well as a versatile single bedroom space which could be used to meet your needs such as a study or playroom. The all-important beautifully fitted family bathroom completes the top floor.
This plot is inclusive of a garage and 1 allocated parking space.
. At the heart of the home there is a large, open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5400mm x 3026mm, 17'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5400mm x 3020mm, 17'9 x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4089mm x 3082mm, 13'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3162mm x 3026mm, 10'4" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3026mm x 2150mm, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62358155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-085_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.