3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chalmers 2 - Plot 117 at Dargavel Village, Slateford Road, Bishopton, PA7
- 1 master bedroom with En-Suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Integral single garage with driveway
- Living room/dining area
- Private garden
- Fibre optic broadband , digital TV & phone service available through Virgin Media
This convenient layout has a lounge and dining room that combine to form an impressive and flexible living space. This space, along with the separate fully-fitted kitchen has access to the rear garden. Three bedrooms include a master bedroom with handy en suite. The overall practicality of this home is ideal for the growing family.
The chalmers is semi detached and detached.
Includes integrated appliances and wardrobes to bedroom 1 & 2.
- Kitchen - 2.68m x 3.56m , 8'10'' x 11'8''
- Lounge/Dining Room - 3.87m x 5.47m, 12'9'' x 18'0''
- Garage - 2.62m x 4.87m , 8'7" x 16'1"
- Cloaks - 1.73m x 2.13m , 5'8" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55m x 3.65m , 11'8'' x 12'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04m x 3.65m, 10'0" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.76m x 3.05m , 12'4" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 2.83m x 2.03m , 9'4" x 6'8"
- Ensuite - 2.44m x 1.84m , 8'0" x 6'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11273-117_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.