4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fraser - Plot 130 at Dargavel Village, Slateford Road, Bishopton, PA7
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Integral single garage with driveway
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Private garden
- Fibre optic broadband, tv & phone service available though Virgin Media
- Wardrobes to bedroom 1 & 2
- Integrated appliances included
The four bedroom detached Fraser with its’ impressive lounge, dining kitchen with french doors that lead out to the rear garden offers a practical and thoughtful layout for busy families. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. An integral single garage adds to the overall practicality of this great family home
- 8.02m x 2.66m, 26'4'' x 8'9''
- Lounge - 3.17m x 5.24m, 10'5'' x 17'2''
- Cloaks - 2.03m x 1.10m , 6'8'' x 3'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.28m x 3.09m , 14'0'' x 10'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 3.58m, 10'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.68m x 2.89m , 12'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.58m x 2.79m , 8'5" x 9'2"
- Bathroom - 2.58m x 2.20m , 8'5" x 7'3"
- Ensuite - 2.43m x 1.58m , 8'0" x 5'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11273-371720d6f97a46eb8cfc68edb4987763_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.