3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Alvingham at High Farm, Skippers Lane, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Fitted kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge/dining area
- Integral garage
- French doors
- Stylish family bathroom
- En suite master bedroom
A 3 bedroom home suitable for families and couple looking for flexible living.
The spacious lounge/dining area features French doors which lead out to the rear garden. A fitted kitchen overlooking the front of the home and an integral garage with an access door to the rear garden complete the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor features an en suite master bedroom and two further large bedrooms which are also found on the first floor. The stylish family bathroom is perfectly placed for everyone to share.
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 2.62m, 10'0" x 8'7"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.75m x 3.44m, 15'7" x 11'4"
- Master Bedroom - 5.25m x 2.80m, 17'3" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.71m x 3.19m , 12'2" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.45m x 2.38m , 11'4" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11065-e0f6dc4736ec408d82254a7485c478a5_3_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.