4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Petford at High Farm, Skippers Lane, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Large fitted kitchen
- Dining area
- Spacious living room
- Large bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- En suite master bedroom
- Double Detached Garage
- Utility Room
Overlooking the front of the home, the spacious lounge is perfect for relaxing. The fitted kitchen and dining area spans the full width of the house and includes French doors which lead out to the rear garden. The separate utility room completes the ground floor.
On the first floor, the master bedroom overlooks the front of the home and includes an en suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms complete the accommodation and the stylish family bathroom is perfect for everyone to share.
With the town centre right on your doorstep, Stockton and Yarm are within easy reach, High Farm couldn’t be in a better location. You will be able to enjoy evenings out at one of the many bars, restaurants or clubs that the town has to offer. There is also a nearby theatre, cinema and art gallery as well as a variety of high street shops and supermarkets.
The Cleveland Retail Park is nearby and offers a variety of outlets including Boots, Next and B&Q. for days out with friends or family the North York Moors are only a short drive away. The picturesque coastal towns of Redcar and Whitby are only a short drive away.
Primary and secondary schools are close to the site and are ideal for families. High Farm is also well located for those who need to commute as it’s easily accessible to the A66 and A19.
- Kitchen/Dining area - 6.10m x 3.38m , 20'0" x 11'1"
- Lounge - 4.33m x 3.96m , 14'3" x 13'0"
- Master bedroom - 3.60m x 3.26m , 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.26m , 11'5" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.75m x 2.23m, 9'0" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.75m x 2.26m , 9'0" x 7'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11065-33e4fe094e0a4968805369e04a2cf403_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.