2 bedroom apartment for sale2 Bed Duplex Apt - Plot 50 at Dalston Curve, Kingsland High Street, London, E8
- 2 bedroom duplex apartment
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Fully integrated Noblia kitchen with all appliances
- Family bathroom
- Separate shower room
- 1,061 sq ft (98.6 sq m)
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Plot 50 is a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in Cadence, the final block to be released at Dalston Curve.
This is a duplex apartment, offering accommodation across two levels. On the lower level you find two double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom, located off the central hallway.
Stairs upwards from the hallway lead to the upper level where you find the open plan kitchen/dining area with fully integrated Nobilia kitchen with all appliances. The open plan living area could also be used as a 3rd bedroom if wished. A separate shower room completes the upper floor layout.
- Bedroom 1 - 4.35m x 4.13m, 14'3" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.45m x 2.33m, 14'7" x 7'8"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.03m x 4.38m, 16'6" x 14'4"
- Living Area/Bedroom 3 - 6.50m x 4.43m, 21'4" x 14'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12895-4bf396bb54f94eb78e67515332b1431a_2_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.