2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Chase - plot 420 at The Limes at Leybourne Chase, London Road - West Malling, ME19
- Two bedroom end-terrace house
- Living/dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Single allocated parking space
- Flooring included throughout
- 719 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Chase is a two bedroom property which has been thoughtfully designed with both first-time buyers and downsizers in mind.
The open-plan ground floor has a living/dining room with ideal space for day-to-day living. There is also a contemporary fitted kitchen with a door leading onto the rear garden, a guest cloakroom and storage beneath the stairs.
On the first floor, the master bedroom includes an ensuite shower room, while there is also a main bathroom and a further bedroom with wardrobe space.
- Kitchen - 4.63m x 2.25m, 15'2" x 7'5"
- Living/Dining - 4.87m x 3.58m, 16'0" x 11'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.54m x 3.02m, 11'7" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.63m x 2.43m, 15'2" x 8'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21100-420_2_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.