4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham at Lime Gardens at Sowerby Gateway, Topcliffe Road, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 3HB
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- En suite guest bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral single garage and driveway
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, there is a large living room. There’s also a kitchen/breakfast room that’s perfect for relaxed family mealtimes, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en-suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Living room - 5.59m x 3.32m , 18'4" x 10'11"
- Kitchen - 2.98m x 2.51m , 9'10" x 8'3"
- Breakfast area - 2.98m x 2.60m , 9'10" x 8'7"
- Dining area - 2.98m x 2.96m , 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.38m , 15'1" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 2.90m , 13'8" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.13m x 2.70m , 10'3" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.58m , 10'4" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62383892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11068-ead016d96d2243189d6db83f57575220_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.