3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Yew Gardens at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12
- Stylish kitchen / diner
- French doors to living room
- Spacious bedrooms
- Semi detached
The Ashby is a highly appealing, modern family home. The ground floor features a fully fitted kitchen/dining area which leads through the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
Plot 139 The Ashby at Yew Gardens
Full price £114,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge - 4499mm x 3519mm or 14'9" x 11'7"
- Kitchen/Dining - 4160mm x 3516mm or 13'8" x 11'6" (max)
- W.C - 1418mm x 1000mm or 4'8" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4499mm x 2942mm or 14'9" x 9'8" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 2989mm x 2571mm or 9'10" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2049mm x 1835mm or 6'9" x 6'0"
- Bathroom - 2571mm x 1655mm or 8'5" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4771_3_15_101485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.