3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Egerton - Plot 42 at Templars Rise, Brompton Farm Road Strood Rochester ME2 3NP
- Three bedroom link-detached house
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Living room with double doors leading to the garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- Rear garden
- 953 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Egerton is a three bedroom home offering convenience, comfort and contemporary living for growing families.
An open plan kitchen/dining area is located off the entrance hallway and comes complete with a handy storage area, whilst the living room forms the focal point of the home and features double doors leading out to the rear garden. Two additional storage closets and a guest cloakroom can also be found on the ground floor.
The master bedroom, including an en suite shower room, spans the width of the property on the first floor. A second double bedroom, the main bathroom and an additional bedroom which could be used as a study or nursery complete the remaining accommodation.
- Living Room - 4.93m x 4.19m, 16'2" x 13'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.70m x 2.61m, 15'5" x 8'7"
- Master Bedroom - 3.84m x 3.18m, 12'7" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.84m, 10'0" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.04m x 2.02m, 15'3" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62410700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14031-042_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.